Tuesday 6 September 2011

New Blog Theme!

So as you can see, I now have a new blog theme. I hope it's really 'BOOM!'-like and bold, that's the point. I haven't had chance to do the whole take a look away for a while and then look back, since I have school tomorrow and I'm going to bed early :( Last year! Well, techniquely it's not even a year, it's nine months (a tough nine months at that). So I apologize if I get even worse with my promises (I really shouldn't make them ^-^) and I'll be editing what I can, however little that will be. Anyway! Back to my point; I haven't had chance to do the whole look away for a while and then look back, so when I check tomorrow and I don't like it... well it'll be coming down. I assure you. Because if I don't like it, I'm sure nobody else will.

Anywho!! Tell me your thoughts on it, even if I will probably end up hating it after ^-^

Heth ;)

xxx

2 comments: